Search Quick List Rooms to Let Viewings Contracts FAQ Facilities Email
Student Personal Possessions Insurance

All R House Student Homes are covered by Landlord buildings insurance, however this DOES NOT cover YOUR personal possessions. To protect your possessions against damage or theft you should take out your own insurance policy.

The companies below can provide competitive insurance for your possessions in a student house. Do not take the risk of not taking out insurance, having to replace your entire CD collection Stereo and PC is not cheap or much fun!!


Endsleigh are No 1 in the UK for insuring students and the
only company recommended by the NUS.

You can get a competitive quote online from Endsleigh here.

© R House Lettings Ltd 2013