Management Lettings Insurance Maintenace Buy to Let Enquiry    

R House has negotiated a special insurance rate for owners of rental properties.
It covers all the usual events as well as:

Loss of Rent
Public Liability
Landlord Liability

We recommend that all our landlords take out a policy with us as most other insurance policies do not cover landlord liability.

This is essential as should the tenant of a property suffer accident or injury in the property such as tripping on a loose piece of carpet the landlord could face large compensation and legal charges. Our policies cover such incidence. If you require a quote please contact us on 0800 018 66 18 or email us.

Endsleigh and Homelet listed below are two companies which we use for buildings insurance, both of whom can provide online quotes. Follow the links to go to their web sites to get a quote.


Endsleigh can provide a competitive quote for buildings and contents insurance.

They believe they can offer the best low cost buildings and contents insurance on the market for flats and shared accommodation to large detached houses.

To get a quote online from Endsleigh click here and select "contents and buildings quote" or "buildings quote" from the menu.

Link: HomeLet

R House is an agent for HomeLet who offer buildings insurance and a whole array of other insurance products including: Rent Guarantee, Home Repair Services and a range of other products designed specifically for the rental market.

To view and purchase HomeLet products from R House at their site click here.

© R House Lettings Ltd 2013