Search Quick List House Share Viewings Contracts FAQ Email
Tenants Contents Insurance

If your living in shared or rented accommodation with R House Lettings or any other agency your personal posessions will not be covered by the landlords building insurace so you need to arrange your own cover.

Endsleigh specialise in cover for people living in shared, rented accommodation and offer the most competitive premiums on the market.

They offer tailor made policies for all situations whether you are living in rented accommodation or require a more comprehensive policy Endsleigh has the policy for you.

To get a quote online direct from Endsleigh click here and select "contents" from the menu (it will open in a new window).


© R House Lettings Ltd 2013